Sunday, March 04, 2007

Thank-you very much

Thank-you all for coming out to the report night. It turned out to see alot of nice faces there. My trip was wonderful. We're thinking about getting scholarships for different people in Malawi to help them survive but specifically for this one woman named Hope. Her parents died awhile ago and now one of her younger sisters has died and she really wants to be a nurse. So we want to try and give her that scholarship. It's gonna cost $700 every year for 3 year and she can't afford that but people here can afford that. I really hope we can help alot of people to get scholarships. I thank all of you for helping me with my trip and I'll write to you soon.
Jaako

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's so cool you care and you're only 9! Wow. I'm doing a report on Malawi so i checked out your site. It's really interesting

Good luck!