Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A couple stories from my trip

Hi, Today I'm gonna talk about some cute little stories about things I saw in Malawi. One time this little boy was looking at us confused because we were white and we were just looking at him and all of a sudden we saw a yellow liquid coming out of his pants. And if you are wondering about what I am talking about, I'm talking about the boy peed. That happened alot to us where we saw little boys pee their pants and all these different kids would walk through it and sit in it and not even care.

There were a couple of times where kids would look at us for about 5 minutes and all of a sudden would start crying if we came to them. All the younger kids were really scared that we were white. It made us sad that they felt so scared.

I'm really missing being in Malawi. I can't wait until next time and I will write to you again next week.

Jaako

No comments: