Wednesday, February 21, 2007

So wonderful to be home.

It is so nice to be home. To be back and see all the snow instead of always seeing green grass. It is so nice to be back with everybody that I already know and talk to them about my trip. Not many kids in Malawi had clothes that didn't have holes in them. I liked going to all the villages there and hear them sing so wonderfully and be able to help them. It was so nice to meet new people there. While we were there, we went to alot of villages and got to bring them supplies like maize, oil, rice, cane sugar, salt and either some goats or some chickens. Looking about how happy the kids were when I gave them their bags, their faces just lit up. Even if I waved to them, their faces would light up. They were so happy that I had came to help them. I'm really looking forward to next year. The people would clap when we had said that we were buying them supplies and they would sing songs. Their singing is so beautiful. I will write to you soon.

Jaako

No comments: