Thursday, January 11, 2007

How I'm doing so far....

Hello there,
Lately we have got around $28,000 raised and we got around 530 Bags of Hope. I just can't really wait until we go, I'm just getting so excited now that it is so soon. I just can't wait. I'm really looking forward to meeting the children and getting to know them. I really want to try and help the adults that haven't died from AIDS yet and even get to know them too. I really want to change this Nation and just help them. I'm a little bit nervous about going on the plane because I haven't been on one since I was two. We're just about ready to start getting all our things packed and we're not close at all to being ready to go. But we'll be ready soon enough. Bye for now. God Bless you.
From Jaako.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Godspeed, Jaako...