Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine's Chocolate Fest

As you may have guessed from the title, yes, soon we will be having a Valentine's Chocolate Fest. There is going to be all the chocolates that you can imagine! It is gonna be February 15th from 7:30 to 10:00 p.m. I don't know about you, but that's a party I wanna go to. All proceeds will go to Malawi.

Speaking about Malawi, Hope our scholarship student is switching schools because her school closed down and this school is alot more expensive than the other so there are going to be a few tough times. But I still believe we can get this amount of money too because I believe God is supporting my mission. And hopefully things will work out.

Hope is going to nursing school, her parents have died and she's watching her siblings. And she really wants to become a nurse to help others. So that's why we are supporting her.

I am going to the Toronto area during the March Break to be on the Miracle channel. If you want to see my presentation and hear a bit more I will be happy to come to my group or church. Email me at hopeformalawi@yahoo.ca.

Talk to ya soon.

No comments: