Wednesday, December 20, 2006

T-Shirts and Caps for Sale!!!

We just re-ordered more T-shirts and Caps!! We have run low and people have been asking!! What a great way to support Jaako's trip and the kids in Malawi. "Hope for Malawi" receive over half of the price of the item and you get a great T-Shirt or Cap!!! Show your support and order one today!!
T-Shirts are $20 and Caps are $15. Order by e-mailing adepelteau@hotmail.com and we will get your order out to you right away!!

I just want to take this moment to tell you how incredibly proud I am of my son. He amazes and teaches me so much every day. I have embarked on this voyage with him and my heart has taken in the people of Malawi. Please help us help these families. We live like kings in their eyes. They can't even imagine the riches that we have. We are truly a blessed nation and it's time that we stand up and help those that need help.

Thank-you so much to all of you that have helped in any way, whether it was helping at an event, donating items, donating financially and especially to those who have lifted us up in prayer - A huge thank-you from the bottom of my heart. You have been a part of fulfilling a mission that God gave a 9 year old boy and you will surely be blessed!!

Sue (Jaako's Mom)

No comments: